Weekly Update – 13/02/2017

It is time for another update, these weeks are flying past, we are in the middle of February already.  It has been very busy here.

I will start off with C, things have been very bad for her it is like deja vu to last year, she can not walk, I have to be here to help her up and to the bathroom, she hasn’t even managed the stairs or to come downstairs for over a week, she will try herself and ends up collapsing on the floor, her head is also causing her pain again with constant 24/7 migraine type pain.  She needs her medication changing or adjusting but that has been a lot harder than you would imagine to try to sort out.  Luckily we have our appointment with a chronic illness consultant next week.  I have had to stop her going into school for her 1-2-1 tutoring, and have spoken to her tutor and tutors manager, and we are looking into home tutoring, for the time being, until she hopefully gets stronger again.

S, has been a normal 18 year old boy, he does work hard, but we are on  a battle at the moment, which I am winning.  I am still having to hide food or daring him not to touch anything, pulling him up on his attitude.  But we do also have a laugh.

I am having to stay in all day today, as we have a new sofa being delivered, we have needed one for a long time now.  I have some throws ready to put on it, and have nagged my husband into lecturing S when he comes in, that he is not allowed anywhere near it until he has changed out of his clothes.  My current one has suffered because of this and I am not having this one ruined.

I haven’t really got much to update on this week, as have been dealing with C.

My facebook memory photos this week

Hope you have all had a good week?

1. 13/02/2017 / 3:39 pm

Sounds like it’s been a tough week for C, but excited for you to get your new sofa delivered x

13/02/2017 / 4:41 pm

It has been a very tough week, and looking the same this week as well :(. My new sofa has not been delivered yet everytime we hear something we are looking to see if that is what it is x

2. 13/02/2017 / 5:16 pm

oh wow i bet your soo excited i love it when you get new things x

13/02/2017 / 6:03 pm

I am, but it is still not here yet and they have confirmed they are delivering today x

3. 13/02/2017 / 6:17 pm

Sounds like C is having a tough time of it 🙁 Hope your sofa is here by now!

15/02/2017 / 10:35 am

She is :(, and no sofa yet huge mix up but will be coming at some stage soon x

4. 13/02/2017 / 7:28 pm

I’m so sorry to hear that it has been such a rough week for C. I truly hope that the appointment with the new specialist will do some good and some answers will be had. Between now and then try and take care of yourself too x

15/02/2017 / 10:35 am

Thank you, it is such a heartbreaking thing to watch, your child suffering, but we have been here before, and I am pretty sure she will start to ease the pain once we have seen her new consultant (fingers crossed). I will be ok, I also have my husband who is great and will step in x

5. 14/02/2017 / 9:39 am

Sounds like such a tough week for C and it’s such a shame as she seemed to be doing so well with school etc before this x

15/02/2017 / 10:31 am

It has been a tough week, and she is no better this week, I am positive once we get her meds sorted we will be back on track with school x

6. The London Mum
    14/02/2017 / 2:02 pm

Poor C, I really hope they can help her whether that’s adjusting her meds or trying to figure out what’s wrong.

15/02/2017 / 10:26 am

It is horrible, it is her illness and her meds need adjusting only a week to go

7. 14/02/2017 / 2:22 pm

Hope you new Sofa arrived also hope you have an easier week with C. Hope she can get on new meds soon 🙂

15/02/2017 / 10:24 am

No still not here, was a huge mix up, still waiting on it arriving. No improvement in C, but she was smiling yesterday only a week to go now before we see her consultant x

8. 14/02/2017 / 2:28 pm

It certainly sounds like it’s been a rough week for you. I hope things start to ease for you all. Super cute photos too@

15/02/2017 / 10:24 am

It has been rough, just very hard when C is like this. They were cute, still are really x

9. 15/02/2017 / 2:49 am

Oh nice, share us your new sofa, i’m sure it is beautiful. I’,m excited to see it too!

15/02/2017 / 10:16 am

Unfortunately, there was a mix up and was not delivered, but will let you know once it is finally here x