Day 10 of the Blogtober challenge is finding out what one thing I can not live without is.
There is a few things, coffee being one of them, but the one thing I can not live without is my mobile phone. Years ago when they started getting popular, it still took me a while to get one, as I did not think I would need one, and now I can not live without one.
Why my phone is so important to me
- Calender – I have all my Daughters various hospital appointments on it, this makes it easier for me to try to remember and be able to plan things much easier.
- Emails – If I am out I can see if any important emails come in, often these are jobs, or to do with my Daughters schooling and I can reply at the time and not wait until I am home and on my laptop.
- Camera – I have a camera on me at all times to take pictures of memories.
- Phone – If my Daughter is at school or I am out, I can be contacted at any time if I am needed to pick her up, I often have the hospital ring regarding appointments. Or I am able to contact someone immediately
- Google Maps – My sense of direction is terrible so there has been many a time I have needed google maps to help me out
- Social Media – Obviously writing a blog means interacting on social media and I can do this while waiting for appointments, whilst travelling, anywhere really.
I will admit though, that sometimes I forget to take my phone out and it is quite nice having a bit of freedom where I cannot be contacted.
What is the one thing you could not do without
Thank you for visiting x