My Week -31/10/15

I have had a pretty good week this week, which I suppose was helped with it being half term and no early morning alarms to wake us up.

Last Sunday, my Daughter went into town with a couple of friends for a friends birthday they went to lunch, the cinema, a bit of shopping and then an ice cream place, before heading home.  They all had a great time.

Monday, my husband had a hospital appointment, he had an accident at work in May 2014 and has been in agony and partially disabled with his knee since, Monday he had a pre-op appointment and got a date for surgery to hopefully see if they can fix it, so we now have to wait and keep everything crossed.

I also reviewed Pell Wall Perfumes and started a fantastic giveaway which will get you in the christmas spirit.

Thursday my Daughter had another outing with her friends to Chessington World of Adventures Fright Night, she and one of her friends drew cat whiskers on their faces (Dan & Phil Style) you will probably only know about Dan & Phil if you have children of a certain age.  I dropped her off there just before 1pm and she met her friend she got dropped off at just gone 8pm soaking wet and happy. I thought they were having something to eat there but seems a cookie and sweets were much better than something hot,

11222070_10156221292155188_3772352420104105303_n

Friday, I did a Halloween themed cake smash.  This was done with 2 toddlers instead of the normal 1 year old birthday baby.  Oh my the mess , the noise, but what great fun, we all had a ball and I got covered in orange icing and I was just taking the photos.

12065887_10153084908842455_3492205138152497681_n 12194193_10153026636105989_453327343_o

What have you been up to this week? Hope it has been a good one for you x

651 total views, 3 views today

1. 31/10/2015 / 6:50 pm

Oh my goodness that photo shoot looks amazing! The mess the fun! AWESOME! x

31/10/2015 / 7:04 pm

Oh it was, I have not enjoyed a photo shoot so much x

2. Ickle Pickle
    31/10/2015 / 9:49 pm

LOVE the photo shoot! I loved our half term week too – no 6am wake up calls – well except for Pickle, but at least no school run with the older ones! Kaz x

31/10/2015 / 10:43 pm

Thank you, it was hard getting the photos at times as they were running about so much or out of the lights, they had a blast bless them. I have liked the no alarms and I don’t have school runs now just walking her to the bus stop. Glad you had a good half term week x

3. 31/10/2015 / 10:21 pm

I can never understand cake smashes. I mean, it’s cake, it needs to be eaten!

31/10/2015 / 10:41 pm

I know but it was so much fun, probably a bit more messy with toddlers rather than a 1 year old lol x

4. Emma
    01/11/2015 / 2:43 am

WOW, as a photographer I can appreciate the mess of that shoot! I have only done the 1 year old shoots so far. If these catch on I will need some water proofs!

01/11/2015 / 11:04 am

Be prepared for a lot of mess, and at this age they were a little hesitant at first but soon got into it and had such a great time, although 1 year olds are easier x

5. 01/11/2015 / 9:36 am

A halloween themed smash is SUCH a good idea! Love it! Hope the mess didn’t take too long to tidy though xx

01/11/2015 / 11:02 am

It didn’t take too long luckily, it was such good fun though

6. 01/11/2015 / 10:11 am

Wow what a mess. Made a beautiful though.

01/11/2015 / 11:01 am

It was a mess, even I was covered but it was so much fun and I can not wait for my next one now x

7. 01/11/2015 / 12:18 pm

Oh wow, what a fantastic photoshoot this is, ive never seen a smash with a pumpkin x

01/11/2015 / 7:04 pm

We decided to do a halloween theme and I tried to make a cake that resembled a pumpkin (well it was orange anyway). It was great fun, these are the types of shoots I love as you never know what is going to happen x

8. Oui Stephanie
    01/11/2015 / 5:07 pm

Sounds like a good half term all round! That cake smash looks fun, but so messy – bet it was worth the clean-up, though! Stephanie x

01/11/2015 / 7:02 pm

We have had a lovely half term and the cake smash was great fun, I loved it, but yes it got very messy but didn’t take too long to clean up x

9. 02/11/2015 / 12:03 pm

Jeepers! Thats not my house, thats not my children, heck I don’t even have a tidy house or tidy children, but that photoshoot is stressing me out! Dead cute though <3

02/11/2015 / 1:23 pm

It was very messy as the photos show, and I will probably still be cleaning up orange icing and cake for months, although I have been over the area loads of times. Although the mess after was awful it must have been my most favourite photo shoot to date x

10. 02/11/2015 / 5:30 pm

As soon as I saw the whiskers I thought of Dan & Phil! I love cake smash photos – am I too old to do one myself?! X

02/11/2015 / 6:00 pm

My daughter and her friends are obsessed with Dan & Phil, they drive me mad and she is forever going on about them. The cake smash was brilliant. Hadn’t thought of grown up ones but you are never too old 🙂

11. Charlotte Braithwaite
    03/11/2015 / 3:34 pm

Oh wow!! LOL
    Looks like the kiddies had fun. Ive always wanted to do the whole smash cake thing. Well not for myself but for Hayden. I never thought of a halloween theme.
    Bloody genius 🙂
    Charlotte x

03/11/2015 / 4:52 pm

I loved it had a great time, although babies are easier, but themed cake smashes could be so much fun, think I have found a niche there

12. 03/11/2015 / 6:16 pm

I love the idea of the photoshoots, it looks like so much fun!