A New Beginning

As my regular readers will already know, myself and my Husband launched our new business last week, and I am very proud to introduce you to Surrey Studio.

12003375_10156085302205188_2577001806347202788_n

We are a husband and wife team who work together or separately, depending on our clients wishes, from our very own purpose built studio on our premises.

We do everything from newborns, 1st birthday cake smash sessions, children and family sessions, to pets, and also open to other requests our clients have.

You can view our gallery here to view some of our recent shoots

family shoot (1 of 1) family shoot (8 of 10) family shoot (10 of 10)

Also as much as this pains me, and I really do apologise but I am going to mention that dreaded C word, yes that is right Christmas.  We also offer shoots for personalised christmas cards, which seems to be a huge hit this year.

11999745_806229242838168_1873379168953545618_o

Personalised Christmas Cards

This is more than a business to us, this is a passion we both share and our clients love the atmosphere when they visit, as we offer a very calm, happy relaxed atmosphere, and more importantly there is always tea and coffee available.

791 total views, 3 views today

1. Tori Gabriel
    21/09/2015 / 4:58 pm

Why are you in Surrey? I would love to do a family photo shoot but you’re too far out. Still, when it takes off and you open a Kent branch, we’ll be at your door.

21/09/2015 / 5:07 pm

Kent isn’t a million miles away, if ever you find your way around this area give me a shout x

21/09/2015 / 5:19 pm

Thank you, and good luck to you in the future too x

2. Aimee Foster
    23/09/2015 / 7:37 pm

Congratulations on your new venture! I’m sure it will be a huge success. I had a peek at your gallery – your photos are fantastic and really original. And I’m loving that you mentioned the ‘C’ word! x

23/09/2015 / 8:13 pm

Thank you,it is so exciting and something we can do together. I don’t usually think of the ‘C’ word until after my daughters birthday in November x

3. LadyNicci
    26/09/2015 / 10:01 am

Good luck with the business venture ,sounds very exciting. Always exciting to be building a business and thinking of all the possibilities coming down the track!

26/09/2015 / 12:23 pm

Thank you,it is exciting and getting busy now as well 🙂

4. 26/09/2015 / 9:15 am

Hope it all goes well for you. I’m self-employed so know that it can be a bit scary but also very exciting 🙂

26/09/2015 / 2:33 pm

Thank you, running your own business is scary, we used to run our own detailing company but sadly my husband had an accident and just couldn’t do it anymore. But this is something he can manage with his injuries and something we can do together.

26/09/2015 / 2:36 pm

5. Hannah
    08/10/2015 / 9:49 am

This is so exciting and a lot of hard work i’m sure. Congrats on the new venture. I love your flour & gels shots

08/10/2015 / 5:50 pm

Thank you, it is hard work especially as we are fairly new, but we are getting busier and busier which is lovely. We had great fun with the flour shots, we did try with me throwing flour as well, but it didnt quite work out but we did have a great laugh on a wet miserable afternoon x