I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, by the lovely Tori at the Adultier Adult, who is one of my favourite blog reads.
When I saw that I had been nominated for an award I was over the moon, as I have only been blogging for a short time, so had never heard of the award before. So thought I would look into what the award was about.
The Liebster Award is an award by bloggers for bloggers, to aid connection in the community and the discovery of up and coming bloggers.
If you search the Liebster Award there are a few different rules to be found, but here are the rules
1. Acknowledge, link back and thank the person that nominated you.
2. Use the Liebster Award image to add to the post.
3. Answer 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate up to 11 bloggers.
5. Don’t forget to let these bloggers know!
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Thank you Tori for my nomination, I feel honoured that you nominated me.
The questions Tori asked are –
1) What was the stupidest piece of advice you were ever given regarding parenthood?I must have been given loads of stupid advice, but honestly can not think of any of them at the moment.
2) What was your earliest childhood memory?That is easy, I must have been about 3, and we were at my grandparents house, and I was standing in the kitchen doorway talking to my Grandma, she was busy in the kitchen cooking, when she suddenly realised where she was and shooed me out of the kitchen and closed the door, as she did not like anyone in the kitchen when she was cooking.
3) What was your favourite book as a child?I loved Enid Blyton books, especially the wishing chair series
4) What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you do it? I went through stages of what I wanted to be, for a while I wanted to be an air stewardess, and then a hairdresser.
5) Most children have a favourite toy that they sleep with. What was yours? Do you still have it? I had a blue and white teddy bear, and a Monkey, and yes we do still have those around somewhere
6) What was your favourite childhood movie? I loved anything Disney, although Snow White or Bambi where my favourites.
7) How much did the tooth fairy give you? 10p I think
8) What was the naughtiest thing you did as a kid? I was never naughty, but seriously, I think it was just the normal naughty things kids get up too, unless I have blocked it from my memory
9) Were your presents from Santa wrapped or not? Everything was wrapped
10) What was your favourite game as a kid? We moved areas a few times, so it was different games in different areas, but loved skipping, and the various made up games you make up as kids, out on my bike with friends racing along
11) What is the one piece of advice you hope your kids follow? Treat others as you want to be treated yourself.
My nominations are:-
Gemma from xgembeanx
Ashleigh from Loving My Finlay
Nisha from Magpie Hut
Helen from All the Beautiful Things
Nige from DIY Daddy
Leanne from A Slice of Wales
Jo from Momma Boss
Sabrina from The Mummy Stylist
Melissa from Fruity Flamingo
Jessica from Dreaming of Leaving
Tamsin from Chasing Esme
Now for my questions
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite time of the day?
3. Where would be your dream holiday destination?
4. When did you last cry?
5. What is your favourite meal?
6. What is your favourite childhood memory?
7. What 3 things would you take to a dessert island?
8. What is your dream for the future?
9. Where did you last go on holiday?
10. If you had £500 to go shopping and could only spend on yourself, what you would buy?
11. If you could live in a different Country where would you live?
Please Tag me when you reply as can’t wait to read your answers x
Thank you for visiting x