Valentines Day is fast approaching and it is the day we open up and show our love to a partner. Or take the courage to to tell someone how we feel.
With this in mind I have been sourcing some great gift ideas that your loved one will love to receive this Valentines Day. Below is a great mix of gift ideas for him, for her and for couples.
Anma Passion Massage Oil – This is just one of the range of massage oils available from the Anma range which are available from Superdrug. The oils are created with the finest and essential ingredients giving you the spa experience at home.
Anma Patchouli & Ylang Ylang Passion massage oil helps to relax the mind and activate romance, leaving your skin soft and silky.Patchouli Oil is known for its aphrodisaic effects and Ylang Ylang for its relaxing benefits.
The Goodnight Anti Snoring Ring is the ultimate gift to someone who snores, giving the gift of a good nights sleep. The ring is a completely natural remedy that uses acupressure points on the little finger, which is non invasive, no chemicals, mouth guards or nose clips. The ring has two acu-activators used on your little finger work to free up your breathing passage and promote your natural bio rhythms to give a snore-free resful nights sleep – priced at £29.99.
Chambord – A black raspberry liquor perfect to add to a glass of fizz or making a special cocktail- available from various retatilers
Why not treat yourselves to a romantic break away, Red Letter Days have a wide range of hotel breaks available, or if you fancy something different, they have a range of couples experiences including days and nights out, pampering, afernoon tea, hot air ballooning and many more. You can view their full range here, prices vary depending on experience.
Treat your loved one to a special breakfast in bed, or a romantic dessert in these gorgeous coconut bowls and spoons
- Hand crafted each bowl and spoon are cut, cleaned, sanded and polished with Coconut Oil
- They can be used for smoothie bowls, salads, soups, curries, noodle dishes and pasta
- 100% natural and eco friendly
- Available at Amazon from £14.95 for a set of 2
These beautiful personalised prints from GoGiftie would make a lovely gift for anyone, with a range of print designs available prices vary.
Collagen Duo includes a Collagen drink and face serum. We start to lose collagen after the age of 30, the Aeterna Gold Collagen Duo works on the inside and outside to replenish collagen and promote firmer, plumper looking skin (look out for my full review coming soon) – Available to buy from here for £38.00
Aeterna Creme Serum
- Helps plump and firm facial tissue at any age
- Contains highly concentrated pure marine (non-shark) collagen
- Also contains MSM and other plant extracts to help maintain young and healthy looking skin
- Apply after cleansing and under your usual moisturiser
- Collagen restructuring works best when applied at night
- Apply to damp skin for maximum absorption
Aeterna Collagen Drink
- For youthful, hydrated skin
- Pure marine (non-shark) collagen plus hyaluronic acid and vitamin C
- Vitamin C aids collagen production and tissue renewal
- Delicious on its own or added to juice
- Free from dairy, lactose, gluten, soya and wheat
*contains fish products so may not be suitable for people with a fish allergy
Give her the ultimate luxury with the Baylis & Harding jojoba, silk & almond oil gown set available to purchase from here for £27.99. The set includes
- 100ml body wash
- 100ml hand & body lotion
- 75g bath soak crystals
- A white ladies polar fleece dressing gown
- Jojoba, silk & almond oil fragrance
How about a gift experience from Red Letter Days, they have a range of experiences from spa treatments, theatre, sight seeing, animals and many more. You can view all experiences here, vary in prices.
For the man who likes to look after himself the Baylis & Harding Weekender Bag is a lovely gift idea available to purchase here for £27.99. The set includes
- A weekend bag
- 200ml shower gel
- 150g soap
- 100ml hair & body wash
- 100ml body lotion
- 50ml aftershave balm
- Amber and sandalwood fragrance
How about a gift experience Red Letter Days they have a range of experience days especially designed for the man in your life ranging from track days, adventure, sports, flying lessons, beer tasting, go karting, sky diving, off roading and many more. You can view their full range here prices vary depending on experience.
For Him Or Her
For the Gin lover how about a Gin Lovers Letter Box Hamper from Yumbles priced at £27.95.
The hamper includes
- A personalised card with your loved ones name and a personal message from you
- Cracking Nuts – hand roasted Cashews, Almonds and Peanuts with vanilla, sugar and fair-trade Himalayan sea salt – 50g
- Plymouth Original Gin – created at England’s oldest working distillery from a blend of seven secret botanicals, pur grain alcohol and soft Dartmoor water – 50ml
- Plymouth Sloe Gin – steeped with the finest sloe berries in original Plymouth Gin – 50ml
- Willie’s Venezuelan Gold Dark Chocolate p single estate cacao with comple notes of nuts and coffee, crafted in his famous chocolate factory in Devon – 50g
- Willie’s Hazelnut & Raisin Chocolate – layered notes of chocolate studded with hazelnuts and raisins – 50g
- The Famous Moore’s Biscuiteers Walnut Crunch Biscuit Rounds – baked with the same recipe since the 1860s
- The Famous Moore’s Biscuiteers Lemon & Stem Ginger Biscuit Rounds – baked with the same recipe since the 1860s
How about something a little different this year, instead of chocolates or flowers, how about a bottle of Love Potion. A limited edition drink from Firefly. Each bottle of Love Potion is completely personal wrapped in an eye-catching design, each bottle features one of 50 handwritten, passion-filled love notes while each lip print is unique meaning no two bottles are the same. Love Potion is a sensual blend of passion fruit and blueberrym spcied up with natures naughtiest botanicals cacao and angelica. Available in varoius retailers and online
How about some Divine Chocolates to put a smile on someones face this Valentines Day, with a range of chocolate hearts in either creamy white with strawberry, milk chocolate or plain chocolate, to a tasting set with 2 x 6 of their tastiest chocolate bars. Prices vary.
Why not give your loved one some pampering time, while you pour a glass of wine, put the kettle on to make a cuppa or cook dinner let them unwind with a refreshing shower with one of the shower gels from the Sanex and Palmolive range. Available at various retailers
- Sanex Dermo Micellar Soothing Gel – enriched with emollient and omega 3 to comfort and rebalance skin from head to toe
- Sanex Dermo Micellar Revitalising Gel – formulated to capture impurities while maintaing your skin’s natural barrier. Leaving skin purified and hydrated, also enriched with vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 to leave you feeling energised.
- Sanex Dermo Radiance Shower Gel – specially developed formula contains a fruit acid complex which acts as a mild exfoliator, leaving your skin feeling hydrated and radiant.
- Palmolive Aroma Moments So Luminous Shower Gel – A non-greasy shower gel that has the added benefit of luxurious oil of Macadamia and Peony extract which leaves your skin feeling velvety and soft.
- Palmolive Aroma Moments Just Fabulous – Contains enriching oil of avocado and iris extract, will leave your skin with the extra moisture you need during the winter season.
For the hard to buy person, how about The Book Of Romance, a book where the recipiant is the star of the book, each page is unique to them, or you as a couple. Very easy to order
- Add the name of the recipient
- Add who the book is from
- The recipients date of birth
- Follow the screen down where you can update some of the pages to make the book unique to them
A great unique gift that shows you really care, available from here with prices starting at £23.99
There is nothing nicer than shutting the doors, closing the curtains and opening a nice bottle of wine like this Ned Pinot Rosé, a bright, crisp wine with has a wonderful rose petal scented aroma and citrus and watermelon flavours. Available from various retailers with prices starting at £9.34
Fudge Kitchen have been hand crafting and making specialist fudge for over 35 years. Using traditional methods, their fudge is totally different from fudge you have tasted before. Made with fresh whipping cream which makes it smooth, soft and creamy. They also have some amazing flavours. The fudge is made with natural ingredients, no preservatives and is vegetarian friendly and gluten free (unless otherwise stated), and vegan flavours are also available. You can view their valentines selection here or build your own box choosing your own flavours.
Evolv from Omron would make the perfect gift for anyone. This is a blood pressure monitor that can sync your readings to your smartphone, so you can track your restults. Giving you a deeper understanding into your health over a period of time. What better gift to get someone. Available to buy at Boots
Willow And Stone Rose would add something special to Valentines Day. A beautiful rose wine with subtle tones of strawberries and raspberries. Available to buy at C0-op
Guylian will certainly put a smile on your loved ones face this Valentines Day, in a variety of boxes to choose there is a box for everyone. Available at a variety of retailers.
If you are still looking for ideas why not pop over to Jen at Just Average Jen who has a great Valentines Day Gift guide with even more great gift ideas.
If you are thinking forward and as you can not miss the Easter Eggs on the shelves of Supermarkets. Clare at Freddies Mummy UK has a great post up, offering 50 alternative gift ideas for kids.