One Week To Go

We only have one week to go until Christmas is finally here.  For me this week is always my busiest trying to get everything done, so I can finally relax and enjoy Christmas.

I still have so much to do this week.

Tomorrow

As you will all know C is unwell, she has been referred to a neurologist, and the appointment was confirmed for beginning of January,  but as she has been so unwell and in pain 24/7 with migraine type headaches, she was moved to the top of the cancellation list, and a new appointment has come through for tomorrow.  So we will be at hospital and hopefully getting somewhere with getting to the route of the problem.

Wednesday

christmas-shopping

Christmas Shopping

I still have presents to buy, I was supposed to be finishing my shopping last week, but got struck down by that virus that is going around everywhere.  Luckily not too much to get so should be quite quick and easy.

Thursday

christmas-present-wrapping

Christmas Present Wrapping

Thursday I will be wrapping the presents I brought on Wednesday. All my other presents are wrapped so hopefully this should not take too long.

Friday

making-beds

Making Beds

My Mother-in-law is coming to stay for Christmas, so I will be getting her room ready for when she arrives.

Saturday

travelling

Travelling

My husband is meeting his friend for their traditional Christmas drink, the plan is for me to drop him off and go and pick my Mother-in-law up and then pick him up on the way back. So my day will be spent driving around the M25.

Sunday

I am hopefully going to have a nice quiet fun day.

Christmas Eve

happy-christmas

Happy Christmas

I love Christmas Eve I start my day with a coffee and then the music goes on and I sing along to the Christmas tunes,while I bake sausage rolls, mince pies and make cookie dough ice cream (C’s favourite).   I then clean the kitchen and we have lunch.  In the afternoon me and my husband escape for an hour or two to the pub for a couple of Christmas drinks.  We have an easy dinner and then start preparing the veg for tomorrow and sorting out the presents, before we go to bed and wait for Santa to visit.

If you are starting to stress about Christmas, Jenni at Chilling with Lucas has some great tips for helping keep good mental health.

How is your week planned? Are you ready for Christmas or do you still have a lot to do?

Digiprove sealCopyright secured by Digiprove © 2018

1. 17th December 2018 / 7:31 pm

It cracks me up how organized moms are around the holidays! You go, mama!

17th December 2018 / 9:20 pm

Thank you, we have to be it would all fall apart without us x

2. 17th December 2018 / 8:25 pm

Good luck to your girl with the appointment tomorrow!
    Have a lovely Christmas x

17th December 2018 / 9:20 pm

3. Konstantina
    17th December 2018 / 8:41 pm

I can’t wait to wrap the presents!! It’s one of the most exciting things about Christmas😍

17th December 2018 / 9:19 pm

I hate wrapping presents, I sat there yesterday with this huge pile around me and my dog sitting next to me helping, I love buying presents though x

4. Marjie Mare
    18th December 2018 / 5:00 am

You are doing awesome and the most important thing, you have a plan, you just need to stick to it. Although I am enjoying this season, I am so behind. I am going to create a schedule for this week so I can catch up with everything.

18th December 2018 / 9:11 am

Thank you, I am not normally this organised and hope if I stay as planned it will be quite stress free x

5. 18th December 2018 / 7:47 pm

planning the week up to Xmas Eve is a good way to reduce stress that comes with the overwhelmed feeling of too much to do. Great layout for the week… Hope the appointment goes well!
    Enjoy the holidays!!!

18th December 2018 / 8:30 pm

Thank you, so far we are on track, the appointment went really well, just need to see if new medication works but feeling hopeful thank you x

6. 19th December 2018 / 3:28 am

WOW! You have so much to do over the next few days!!! Love that you have it down to a science! Happy holidays!

19th December 2018 / 12:15 pm

Haha I am trying to be organised, so far I am on track and a few more things added in to try to mess things up. Have a great Christmas x

7. 19th December 2018 / 6:57 pm

I hope your daughter’s appointment went well! I cannot believe there is only a few days to go before Christmas. It seems like you are organized though. I’m doing my best to have things organized here.

20th December 2018 / 10:24 am

Thank you the appointment went really well, so keeping fingers crossed new medication is going to work. I am starting to get my panic on over the presents as I brought more for others who I had finishd with so got even more to wrap up. I will get there though

8. Jennifer Prince
    27th December 2018 / 4:09 pm

I definitely have to be better organized next year. I flew by the seat of my pants this year for sure. Ahhhh!

30th December 2018 / 11:29 am

I plan on being more organised next year as well x