Advent Calendars 2017 For All The Family

We are all starting to think more and more about christmas, and the shops are full of gifts, but christmas just would not be christmas without an advent calendar.  There are so many on the market these days.  So I have a guide with advent calendars for all the family.

If you do not want a chocolate calendar this year, then have a look at just a few of the varieties that are available to buy now.

Childrens-Advent-Calendars-2017

Advent-Calendars-For-Him

Advent Calendars For Him

1. Christmas Spirit Calendar – RRP – £40
  2. Worlds First Cheese Advent Calendar – RRP – £8
  3. Bath & Body Collection For Men Calendar – RRP – £14.50
  4. Technic Mans Stuff Calendar – RR_ – £15.56

This is just a very small selection of the advent calendars available this year, there are wine calendars, beer calendars, gin and tonic, prosecco and even calendars for dogs.

What calendar have you got your eye on this year?

You might also like

Comments (16)

• Sarah Bailey 1 year ago Reply

I really want the cheese one myself, I’m going to have to try and get over to ASDA to get it once it comes out.

admin 1 year ago Reply

We have a friend who would love this x

• Stacey 1 year ago Reply

Was looking at the kids’ ones the other day for a post (and for a nosey about which one I should get my little lad). Think we will go with a Hot Wheels one!

I’ve treated my husband to a beer one. So I think it’s only fair that I get one too!! Got my eyes on a bubbly one 😉

admin 1 year ago Reply

You are much more organised than I am 🙂 Really not sure which ones to go for yet x

• Lilinha 1 year ago Reply

So many lovely advent calendars. I need to start getting some for our family, so thank you for the ideas!

admin 1 year ago Reply

There are just so many different calendars out there it is so much harder to decide which one to have x

• Rhian Westbury 1 year ago Reply

I still don’t know what I want yet, as I have so many beauty bits that I think steer clear of that. I got the star wars lego one for my boyfriend and I am going to get a cheese one for my dad x

admin 1 year ago Reply

I still have no idea about which calendars to buy either, I see one and think that one and then see another x

• Melanie 1 year ago Reply

Loving these advent calander. I’m actually making my own this year so it’s more personal and can fill it with treats x

admin 1 year ago Reply

What a great idea, much nicer but can not believe how many different types of advent calendars there are at the moment x

• The Blonde Diary 1 year ago Reply

I really want to get a beuty one this year! The cheese calendar also sounds great. They will make awesome gifts too.

admin 1 year ago Reply

There are so many calendars this year, it really is difficult to choose x

• Ellie Chan 1 year ago Reply

These look so fun! I’m 32 and still get an advent calendar each year for the fun! I actually used to have one, as a child, that my Aunt made me out of Christmas fabric that had 25 pockets so my Mum would buy pick ‘n’ mix wrapped sweets for each day and 25 would usually be a pound coin!

admin 1 year ago Reply

What a great idea, personalised ones are so much nicer x

• Olivia 1 year ago Reply

As soon as I knew about the cheese advent calendar I knew I had to have it! I’ve seen a really cool tsum tsum one which I want 🙂

admin 1 year ago Reply

I think the cheese advent calendar is going to be a huge hit this year as it seems very popular x