Half term holidays are looming, christmas is just around the corner, we think we are doing ok and have everything .sorted and then the boiler breaks, the car breaks down, or an unexpected bill comes in and sends us into a panic. So I am going to talk about Payday Loans.
We have all seen the adverts, and have read the papers about payday loans, but if used correctly, they really can help you when needed.
If you ever find yourself in a position where you need to pay a bill and you do not get paid for a week or two, then payday loans can help.
You can search for payday loans online, one company Cash Lady payment terms of 1 installment or they do offer different terms, which makes planning your finances a little easier.
Did you know that if you have never had a loan before, or any credit of any kind, or even pay your credit card off in full each month, then you will have a very low credit score. Taking a payday loan and repaying in full in the time scale agreed will help towards your credit score.
How to apply
- Apply online
- Check the terms and conditions and make sure that you can afford to make the repayments
- Submit your application
- Once submitted Cash Lady will submit your application to a team of lenders
- Once you have been accepted you will be sent an application form to read fully, take your time to fully read the application and terms and conditions, before signing and agreeing to the loan.
- You return direct to the Lender where they will make arrangements for the loan to be paid
My tips on Payday Loans
- Take a long hard look at your finances again before you think about applying for a loan
- Never apply in a panic or if you are stressed over money
- Do a little research first, read reviews
- Only apply for the amount you need
- Always read the terms and conditions
- Never miss a payment
- Repay on time
- If you can not repay on time, contact the lender straight away, never just try to forget about the payment
If you follow these rules, then you will not have added interest added to your loan for unpaid installments, and it will not affect your credit history.