I was recently asked if I would like to review the Kidde RemoteLync Camera, I had not heard of this camera before, so had a quite google and read a bit more into it and thought it sounded like a great device.
What is the RemoteLync Camera
It is a small device that will let you stay connected with your home while you are out or away on holiday. It is a cordless device that is Wi-Fi enabled, it is battery operated (which you can recharge charge and will stay charged for up to thee months ) and will record video whenever it senses motion and will send alerts direct to your phone via a free app or email. You can then disarm the camera if all is ok. It also has a pet mode feature which will prevent your pets continually setting off the camera whenever they move. You are also able to save and download any video clips that you require. The app is free and easy to install.
How does the RemoteLync Camera Work
When motion is detected, you will be sent an alert either via email or notification to the designated phone. The camera will automatically start recording which will be saved to the cloud. You can then view the video and either request to continue recording or disarm.
This is the camera, which will give you peace of mind when you are out, and/or give you an insight into what your older children or pets are up to.
As you can see it is very portable and very intrusive, and being wireless you can place the camera wherever you want without wires all over the place.
The benefits of the Kidde RemoteLync Camera
- An easy and affordable way to stay connected to your home wherever you are.
- Stylish and discreet design
- Completely wire free
- Can be attached to any surface easily
- Very easy installation
- Long life rechargeable batter that lasts up to 3 months
- Motion activated
- It knows when you leave your home and will automatically activate
- There is an option for multiple users
- Has an adjustable setting for pet sensitivity
- Sends videos automatically to your mobile or tablet
- Comes with free cloud storage for up to 12 hours with no subscription needed
- You choose how you received your alerts
- There is an option for intruder alarm activation
- One years guarantee
- Online and telephone aftercare and support
The camera is available from Amazon with a RRP of £125.
My personal views on the camera, I love it we have had great fun spying on the animals, not used it to spy on my children as two do not live here and my Daughter is too ill to really get up to much.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a bit of added security or be just see what goes on in your home when you are away.
Liam from CCTV Brighton says ‘Residential security cameras are an affordable way to ensure that your home is protected 24/7, 365 days of the year.
* I was given this item in exchange for a review, all opinions are my own.