I know I have talked about vaping before, we all know someone who smokes and wants to try to give up, or even vape already, perhaps still waiting to try to start their new years resolution.
It really is a minefield out there of just what is the right e-cigarette to buy, there are so many tanks available, so when I was offered the chance to review an e-cigarette I jumped at the chance.
Firstly it was which kit to choose and I decided to opt for the Halo Tank Kit, as you will see it is a slim e-cigarette.
Next is the fun and probably hardest part, the liquids
There is such a selection of liquids it really is a tough choice to choose.
- Tobacco flavoured – I have not tried the tobacco flavoured liquids so am not able to give an opinion on them.
- Fruit flavoured – I have tried these and do like them the Lemon Fizz is very nice
- Dessert flavoured – I can definitely recommend the Crazy Custard
- Sweet flavoured – I do have the Apple and Apricot to try but have not yet tried it
- Beverage flavoured – again I have not tried these, so am not able to give an opinion
You also need to choose what nicotine strength you want ranging from 0% – 2.4%, it is important to research and find out what is the best strength for you.
They have a great blog section and guide section on there website that can answer any questions you may have, and covers a range of topics.
I have also got an amazing offer for you, your chance to win a kit worth £100, see below on how to enter
Win an e-cigarette kit worth £100 #15
Do you vape?
Has it worked for you or is it something you would like to try?
*This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own