As my regular readers ill know, 2016 was a very hard year for us mainly due to my Daughters illness and the battles we faced along the way. We are now a year down the line and she is still ill, but I am in a much stronger place. As 2016 drew to a close I started thinking of the year ahead and how to make it a great year. So here are my goals for 2017.
- Obviously, the first goal is to help and support C and try to get her back some of her life she is missing out on, we have lots of appointments coming up and hoping we can start to move forward.
- I turn 50 in April, there I said it, and instead of thinking how old I am getting, I am going to embrace being 50, as I did when I turned 40, and live my life and enjoy every second. My birthday falls on Easter Sunday this year, and at 9 something that morning, myself and husband, along with two friends will be jetting off to Cape Verde for a week of sun and relaxation. So by the evening I will have been sitting in the sun sipping cocktails.
- Start the diet and start to exercise, obviously to get my beach body haha, but I have lapsed and need to start the diet and start to eat healthier (will be looking for blogs on healthy eating with great recipes) and exercise. Everyone who knows me knows my saying that ‘I am allergic to exercise’, but I do like the results and know I can do it.
- Sort my health out, I have neglected myself far too long, I am suffering with sciatica, after various tests and ruling out DVT, due to no feeling in my legs and pain. I am hoping every morning I will wake up and it has gone. I am also having tests for something else, so am really falling to bits at the moment.
- Give my blog some love, towards the end of last year I neglected my poor blog a bit, so I am going to be working hard on improving this and have a few exciting things coming up.
- Social media, I am going to be working hard on improving my social media, even the ones I am still not too sure on.
This is my list of goals I want for this year, do you have any goals for the new year?