Day 19 already of blogtober, today is all about my 10 favourite foods, a very happy topic for me, we all need and love food, I just need to bring my list down to 10.
So, here goes my 10 favourite foods
- Chocolate – this had to be number 1, I am a woman I love and need chocolate
- Fresh Bread – I love nothing more than bread still warm and fresh from the oven, the smell alone can make me hungry. My Daughter also loves it when I have my baking moments and make my own
- Thai – I have always liked Thai curries and my husband can make a mean green curry, but we have recently found a great restaurant (that also delivers) and does the most amazing food ever.
- Casseroles – These are my comfort dinners, especially when it is cold and horrible outside, nothing more satisfying
- Chips – Freshly cooked from the fish and chips shop, walking along the seafront is even nicer
- Cake – Any type of cake, I am always being asked to make chocolate cake, lemon drizzle or coffee by my family and I am always happy to oblige.
- Jacket Potatoes – these are just so versatile and can be eaten in so many ways and something my whole family will eat without at least one person moaning
- Summer Fruits – I am talking strawberries, cherries, peaches that all taste so much nicer in the summer and our my favourite fruits
- Apple Crumble and Custard – one of my favourite desserts it needs no explanation really
- Pasta – this is something I love but hardly eat as my husband is not a keen pasta fan, so every opportunity I can get to have pasta I will
So there you go my 10 favourite foods. What is in your top 10?