Day 18 of blogtober and todays question is what is my zodiac sign and does it fit?
My zodiac sign is Aries, the first sign of the zodiac and the one thing I have to keep telling my husband is that, my birthstone is diamonds, which are my favourite stones.
On thinking about my zodiac sign it got me looking into whether it does fit me, and I found a great site, so here goes.
Aries Strength Keywords
- Independent – this is half and half really, I am and can be independent but I also rely on others depending on the situation.
- Generous – this is true, if I have it you can have it
- Optimistic – I do try to be, but I have been known to be the glass is half empty at times
- Enthusiastic – yes I can get very enthusiastic and dive straight into things
- Courageous – I would say yes to this as well, I will fight anyone to protect my family and friends
Aries Weakness Keywords
- Moody – yes very haha
- Short-tempered – I have to agree to this as well
- Self-involved – not really, I am more involved in helping/worrying about others than myself
- Impulsive – at times I am yes, other times I am more cautious
- Impatient – very I hate having to wait
Aries in a Nutshell
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, it is the sign of the self and people born under this sign project their personalities onto others and can be self orientated, we tend to venture into the world and leave impressions of others that we are exciting, vibrant and talkative.
Well one thing is definitely true I am very talkative.
What is your star sign and does it reflect you?