Day 9 of the Blogtober challenge is asking what my favourite movies that I never get sick of watching.
While thinking about this post, there were 3 that sprung to mind straight away
- Grease – I really do not need to explain why, this is just one of the best feel good films with the added bonus of singing along to the songs.
- Grease 2 – Yes I know it is a cheesy version, but I love this film and I sing along to the songs as well.
- Moulin Rouge – I love this film for a few reasons, obviously it features Ewan McGregor, that in itself is a great reason, I love the story (yes I cried at the end), I love the songs and one song is very special as we played it at our wedding and was just perfect to walk down the aisle to and play in the background, ‘Come What May’
- Ghost – who does not like a true love story, you can not help but cry at this film
- The Bodyguard – I love this film and love the music
- The Sound of Music – I have always loved this film and love singing along to it, sadly my Daughter will not watch it with me
- Disney – Since having children I have been able to relive my childhood and rewatch all the Disney classics. I think my Daughter must have most of the Disney films, and we have spent many a rainy afternoon watching them, she even has extra films like Cinderella 1, 2 and 3, and yes I have watched these as well. Everyone loves a good Disney film.
What are you favourite films, that you can watch time and time again?