My Week – 30/05/16

These weeks are really flying past far too quickly, is it really time for another of my weekly update posts.

Well this week has certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, my Daughter has still been suffering and going through a crash still, so has not been able to go to school, so we have been doing school work at home when she has been up to it.  She has been in a lot of pain again this week and relying on pain killers more 🙁

Wednesday, saw the #MillionsMissing, which was a global protest for ME/CFS sufferers, and those who could not make the protest, posted a picture of a pair of their unworn shoes with the #.  I took part, as you will already know from my post, and my news feed was flooded with pictures, it was heartbreaking, especially those of children. It really did affect me and I have had a down few days because of it.

This weekend saw me fulfil my happiest role of being mother hen, to all my kids, for the first time in a very long time, I had all 3 of my kids under one roof for the weekend.  My stepsons, came on Friday and went home today, which is why I have been so quiet this weekend.  I have been at my happiest (until they went home).  My Daughter has loved having both her big brothers here, if the boys went missing, you would always find them sitting with her in her bedroom chatting, or just relaxing with her, they have both spoilt her rotten, and when we went out for a family meal on Saturday their protectiveness shone through.  A very long way from the sibling arguments that they used to have none stop when they were younger.

Yesterday, one of the boys girlfriends came to stay as well and my Daughter was in her eliment, as she adores her and they get on so well.  I think it is a bit of back up having another girl here.

Bear could not believe all the extra people to play with, he has had such a great time, and Max has loved having his best mate here for the weekend.

Although, it has been a rough week for my Daughter, the weekend has really made up for it and my little family felt complete.

Hope you have had a great week x

1. 31st May 2016 / 10:55 am

Sorry to hear that your daughter is still not feeling great. I am sending lots of positive thoughts her way!

31st May 2016 / 12:46 pm

Thank you, she has had a busy weekend, as if she was in bed her brothers would go in and chat with her, hopefully a restful week she will feel a lot better x

2. 31st May 2016 / 12:19 pm

awww it sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

31st May 2016 / 12:44 pm

It was an amazing weekend thank you x:) x

3. 31st May 2016 / 1:44 pm

You daughter is such a pretty girl and it sounds like she is surrounded by lots of love too x

31st May 2016 / 7:46 pm

Thank you, she certainly is, I dread to think what will happen if someone upsets her with her brothers around they are so protective of her, which is lovely x

4. 31st May 2016 / 4:01 pm

That’s so nice that you had your whole family with you! Makes such a difference to all be together x

31st May 2016 / 7:45 pm

It was amazing and to have them all together and they all get on and not argue and see the boys so protective of their little sister x

31st May 2016 / 7:43 pm

Thank you, I am hoping she starts to have her better days soon. Thank you I am lucky to have 3 great kids x

5. 31st May 2016 / 5:36 pm

I wish there I was something I could do to help your daughter. Glad to hear you all had a pretty good week nonetheless though.

31st May 2016 / 7:42 pm

Thank you , I hate seeing her like this, but having both her brothers here at the same time at the weekend, really did cheer her up, it was so lovely to see her smiling and chatting and we all managed a couple of hours out on Saturday x

6. Emma
    31st May 2016 / 7:40 pm

Shame to hear about your daughter. It sounds like you guys had a great weekend! x

1st June 2016 / 7:01 pm

We had a great weekend :), it helped my daughter cheer up a bit as well as she was spoilt rotten by her brothers x

7. 31st May 2016 / 6:47 pm

I hope your daughter starts to feel better soon bless her x

31st May 2016 / 7:40 pm

8. 31st May 2016 / 8:53 pm

Aw sorry to hear that your daughter has been in so much pain but glad she enjoyed the company of her siblings and extras. Its always nice to have company x

1st June 2016 / 6:59 pm

She loved having her brothers here, gone are the days of arguing all the time and having to referee them all every 2 minutes, they all get on now, and the boys are so protective of my Daughter and my sons girlfriend is lovely and my Daughter gets on so well with her, I think she likes having another girl around x

9. 31st May 2016 / 9:39 pm

I hope your daughter goes through an up patch again – it just so awful wanting to do things and not being able to. I hope her school are understanding and work with you both. x

1st June 2016 / 6:58 pm

Thank you, hopefully she will be having an up time soon, I am sure we will be able to sort school out so she doesn’t stress too much over it x

10. 1st June 2016 / 12:47 am

It’s great that your family was able to spend some time together. It’s nice being busy with family from time to time.

1st June 2016 / 6:57 pm

Thank you, I have been dreaming of a weekend like this for so long now, and it was so lovely having all my kids together under one roof x

1st June 2016 / 6:54 pm

Thank you, it was lovely having them all together at the sme time, and my sons girlfriend is lovely x

11. 2nd June 2016 / 2:08 pm

Looks like there’s a mini girl bonding. Most importantly, a great family bonding. 🙂

3rd June 2016 / 7:06 pm

There does, my Daughter was in her element having both her brothers here at the same time spoiling her, and the icing on the cake was my sons girlfriend coming as well x

12. Sarah, Things Sarah Loves
    2nd June 2016 / 6:32 pm

Awww it was so lovely to read that your daughter was in her element having another girl there to chat to. It’s definitely a bit of back up!

3rd June 2016 / 7:05 pm

She loves my sons girlfriend, and they chat at other times as well, I usually find out more from them than I do from my Daughter :). It is nice to have another girl around though and a bit of moral support for me x

13. 7th June 2016 / 9:02 am

Sending lots of positive thoughts for your daughter, it must be so hard for both of you.

But great that she has so much support.

7th June 2016 / 9:19 am

Thank you, last week really got to me and it hit me hard, but I have found such a supportive group and know we are not alone which really does help x

14. 8th June 2016 / 8:54 pm

I hope your daughter has an up day soon. Sounds like you had a lovel time x

9th June 2016 / 12:34 pm

Thank you, it has been quite an emotional and tough week for her, and me, but hopefully it means things are going in the right direction. I did have a lovely time x

15. 14th June 2016 / 7:52 pm

Sounds great to have everyone together. My Mum insists on it once a year on Christmas Eve so I can kind of see how you feel. It sounds like your daughter enjoyed it too.

14th June 2016 / 9:43 pm

I was in my element having all 3 of them together I went to bed with a huge smile on my face having all the babies under one roof all together. She loved having both her brothers here and they are at the age they actually get on and not fight every two minutes. The eldest is here again this weekend