Eisberg Alcohol-Free Wine

I was asked if I would like to review Eisberg Alcohol-Free Wine , I do love a nice glass of wine and although I have seen alcohol free wine before, I have never tried it, as always though it would not be the same. So when I was asked if I would like to try a bottle I had to say yes.

Especially at this time of year, where we socialise more, and have a drink with friends, or anytime of the year really, drink and being the driver does not mix. If I am driving I do not drink anyway, and where this does not bother me, it would be nice to sit down and have a glass or two of wine with friends, whilst knowing I am still safe to get behind the wheel and drive safely home, or get up the next morning knowing that I will not still be over the limit.

new-eisberg-range-e1412941101453

I was asked to choose which bottle I would like to try, I just thought it would be a couple of bottles to choose from but the list available really surprised me, have a look herethere is something for everyone white, rose or red.

I am partial to a nice rose, which I chose and when the bottle arrived I could not wait to try it.

IDShot_150x300

I was still a bit wary on trying it, as it looked like wine but would it taste like wine?  I poured myself a glass and had a sip.  I was quite surprised it was not like my normal wine, but it was not as bad as I thought, and if you are having a meal or socialising with friends you could quite happily sip away and not realise it is not wine.

They also have a section for Mocktails, this really got my attention as I do love my cocktails and I do love the sound of all the cocktails they have on their website, will definitely be getting my husband to make me some of these over the festive period.

They also have some amazing recipes I was planning on making one of their recipes and commenting on it, but unfortunately my cooker went bang a week before christmas and are waiting on delivery of a new one.

I have to say, although I was a little apprehensive about alcohol-free wine, I was very pleasantly surprised and if we are going to friends and I really do not fancy another orange juice or coffee, I will be taking my own bottle of wine with me, so I do not feel left out, but with the added bonus of feeling great the next day.

If you fancy trying a bottle for yourself, why not pop over to their website and enter their competition they are giving away a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc every day this month.

I will add that although I received this product free of charge all opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway.

1. 18th December 2015 / 9:39 am

Before I tried non alcoholic wine I thought it wouldn’t taste as good as “real” wine and then I went to a vineyard in Sweden and I was doing sober october (I know, worst time to go to a vineyard, but it was a press trip) and I tried some and it was amazing. I haven’t tried this brand, but I will look out for it as I need to cut down on wine.

18th December 2015 / 9:53 am

I always thought it would taste disgusting and not be like wine, it does taste slightly different but all varieties of wine taste different, but it did surprise me. I would definitely buy it and may try a white next time.

2. Renna
    18th December 2015 / 4:49 pm

Oh wow…. I haven’t seen this before.
    This can be the new pregnant ladies wine…bye bye schleor!!!
    I’m intrigued so I’m definitely going to taste this when I see it in the shop.

18th December 2015 / 4:51 pm

I want to try the white alcohol-free wines now to see how they match up to the normal versions.

3. 18th December 2015 / 5:01 pm

I will 100% be checking them out. I can’t drink and this sounds perfect for me so I don’t feel that I am missing out.

18th December 2015 / 5:42 pm

I think they are a great idea, as you can have wine without all the other side effects that come with it

4. Nayna Kanabar
    18th December 2015 / 5:25 pm

I am a tee totaller so these come as a good recommendation.

18th December 2015 / 5:41 pm

Am glad they appeal if I am not drinking I do get so fed up of the soft drinks on offer, so these would make a very welcome change

5. 19th December 2015 / 9:32 am

Oh wow, I need to get me some of this. Usually I’m the designated driver, and watching everyone else try wines or talk about them while sipping on a glass of water can be really quite soul destroying!

19th December 2015 / 10:53 am

I know, I am usually the driver as well but with this you can enjoy the wine and have the benefit you will wake up feeling fine the next day

6. catstello
    20th December 2015 / 2:45 pm

I had no idea alcohol-free wine was a thing! Interesting.

20th December 2015 / 8:03 pm

Neither did I but will be buying this when I knows I am driving or driving next morning

7. 21st December 2015 / 3:06 pm

I love these wines too. They taste amazing.

21st December 2015 / 5:27 pm

I hadn’t tried them before, need to try the whites now 🙂

8. Zara Lipstixx
    24th December 2015 / 12:35 am

I’m going to have to try this one!! I’m not really one for drinking so it’s great to have that non alcohol option but still feel like part of it all. I was a little apprehensive about non alcoholic beer but the one I had was quite nice and refreshing.

24th December 2015 / 8:44 am

I don’t drink beer so have never tried it, but I do drink wine, I was very surprised how lovely this was, only difference to this and the usual rose I drink is it is a little sweeter