Goodbye August – Hello September

Wow, can not believe it is the start of September already, where did August go?

August has been lovely, nice lazy days making the most of lay ins and no rushing around in the mornings.

We had a lovely few days in Paris, where we saw the sights and enjoyed some much valued family time together.

We have had days out, swimming, bowling and to the cinema. Plus a couple of stressful shopping trips buying new school uniform and everything else she needs to start her new school.

My daughter has been away for a weeks holiday with my parents on a Disney Cruise, which she loved, but came home ill, so have had a quiet few days with her in bed ill.

It has been a lovely, fun-filled and relaxing month, but has gone far too quickly.

So, September what do you bring, apart from early mornings and back to normality.

My daughter has her first day at Secondary school this week, we are ready, but really how can she be old enough for Secondary school.

I am going to be upping my learning on my photography, and getting back to normality after a lovely 6 weeks of fun.

1. 1st September 2015 / 7:19 pm

Wow you have had a busy August. Hope you had a lovely break inParis and your daughter is now fully recovered x

1st September 2015 / 7:57 pm

Thank you, yes we all enjoyed Paris and we want to go back again, as there is so much to do and see, and thank you she is starting to feel better now x

2. 1st September 2015 / 7:44 pm

I cannot believe it is September already, this year is just flying by. It sounds like you had an amazing August I would love to visit Paris sometime soon again. x

1st September 2015 / 7:56 pm

We had such a great time in Paris we all want to go back again x

1st September 2015 / 8:16 pm

I can not think of Christmas yet, I have my daughters birthday in November to get through first x

3. Daniella
    1st September 2015 / 8:06 pm

This year is just flying by isn’t it! Your August sounded very fun filled, I’m incredibly envious that you visited Paris, I’ve not been since 2006 and think a visit is long overdue.

1st September 2015 / 8:15 pm

This year is flying by far too quickly. Paris was wonderful and the first time for us visiting x

4. 1st September 2015 / 8:54 pm

How is it September already? This year has gone so fast. I love Paris. I hope your daughter is feeling better x

1st September 2015 / 9:07 pm

I know it is scary how quickly September has come along. We all loved Paris and hope to go back again, she is starting to feel better now thankfully x

5. 1st September 2015 / 8:56 pm

Sounds like you had a busy August. I can’t believe we are in September already

1st September 2015 / 9:06 pm

We did have a busy August and hopefully made some lovely memories for my daughter. I can’t believe we are in September either x

6. 1st September 2015 / 9:04 pm

The months are flying by far too quickly – sounds like you’ve had a very busy August!

1st September 2015 / 9:06 pm

They are flying by too quickly, we had a lovely August thank you x

7. Emma
    1st September 2015 / 10:36 pm

It really is shocking to me that September is here, but yay, schools back in too, so more time to work on the things we love. Best of luck with the photography x

2nd September 2015 / 9:49 am

I know August came and went far too quickly, can not believe September is here and my baby is starting Secondary School. Thank you x

8. 1st September 2015 / 10:02 pm

I am in total denial about it being September! It’s my daughters birthday in 2 days and I have my head in the sand about that too!!

1st September 2015 / 10:09 pm

Thank you, I think she has had a summer to remember, and am sure she will be fine once she has got there thank you x

9. 2nd September 2015 / 7:58 am

August was so much fun wasn’t it – how lucky is your daughter going on a disney cruise – sorry she was ill though. Good luck with your photography – I have a photography book I bought at Christmas that I still haven’t opened yet. Ooops!

2nd September 2015 / 9:47 am

August was fun, I know she was very lucky and had a fantastic time x

10. 2nd September 2015 / 9:04 am

You’ve had a busy August – like myself. I hope September gives you more of a relaxing month! x

2nd September 2015 / 9:45 am

It was busy but was fun, hope September is more relaxing for you as well x

11. 2nd September 2015 / 9:49 am

I am still confused that it is now September and not August!

2nd September 2015 / 1:36 pm

Everyone is saying the same thing x

12. Alana
    2nd September 2015 / 5:02 pm

It sounds like you had a lovely summer … I hope you enjoyed in Paris. And a Disney cruise! That sounds amazing!
    Alana x

2nd September 2015 / 5:34 pm

We did have a lovely summer thank you, can not believe it is the end of the school holidays. Paris was lovely we all had a great time, and I know how lucky was she to go on a Disney cruise I have reminded my parents they never took me on holidays like that x

13. 2nd September 2015 / 4:26 pm

Did your daughter like her cruise? What ship was it?

It’s September. For some reason this is news to me. Where did summer go? The clicks change this weekend. Sigh.

14. 2nd September 2015 / 4:54 pm

I really can’t believe it’s September either. Where has the summer gone? I’m also hoping we may get a warm week at some stage with some much needed sunshine.

I hope your daughter was ok at her first day of Secondary School.

Laura x

2nd September 2015 / 5:35 pm

I now September has come along far too quickly, some much needed sunshine would be lovely.

She has her first day on Friday, nerves are setting in (mine though think she is ok at the moment)

2nd September 2015 / 5:32 pm

I can not think about christmas until after November,as my daughters birthday in November x

15. Rachel
    2nd September 2015 / 6:24 pm

What a lovely summer you appear to have had. I’d love to visit Paris in summer. Here’s to a good September and hope your daughter finds her new school fulfilling and not too daunting (what I’d give for a Disney cruise you just wouldn’t know )

2nd September 2015 / 6:46 pm

It has been a lovely summer, but flown past far too quickly. Paris was lovely and the weather couldn’t have been any better which obviously makes all the difference. I am sure she will be fine once she has settled in. I would love to go on any cruise, but it sounds amazing from what she has told me x

16. 2nd September 2015 / 6:42 pm

The whole year is flying by. Secondary school sounds challenging as a parent, can’t imagine my tots being that age. All the best.

2nd September 2015 / 6:45 pm

It doesn’t seem possible she is secondary school age, only seems like yesterday she was starting reception.

17. Colette
    4th September 2015 / 9:00 am

Yes, definitely went by too quickly! Sorry to hear your daughter came home unwell from her Disney trip. Next stop is Christmas and that is a way just round the corner!!

4th September 2015 / 9:02 am

Thank you, not a nice way to finish her holiday but she is better now thankfully. Next stop for me is my daughters birthday in November x

18. Jessica
    8th September 2015 / 2:22 am

I can’t believe how fast this year as gone by.

8th September 2015 / 6:00 am

I know it is going far too quickly x

19. Tamsin
    13th September 2015 / 11:57 am

Wow! You did a lot! Sounds like you had a great time though.
    I can’t believe how fast the year has gone already!
    Sad to see summer go!

13th September 2015 / 6:00 pm

I know this year has flown by, sad to see the summer go as well, I don’t like the cold weather and long winter nights x

20. 23rd September 2015 / 8:06 pm

I still can believe that is 2015!!!