You know that feeling where you need chocolate or something yummy to eat and you have nothing in. So I went searching and I found this easy chocolate brownie recipe.
It always happens when you can not go out for one reason or another and the more you try not to think about it the more you really crave it.
This always happens to me, usually on days when I am sat in waiting on a delivery or service man and you just know that the minute you go out they will turn up.
I have been like that all morning and craved some chocolate, but haven’t got any in, when I stumbled across this easy chocolate brownie recipe.
- 400g caster sugar
- 225g butter, melted
- 60g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 225g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 180
- Grease your baking tray
- Add the caster sugar, melted butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, flour (sifted) and baking powder to a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Pour the mix into your tray
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until you are happy it is cooked. I usually check at around 15-20 minutes and adjust the cooking time. If over cooked they will turn into more of a cake type texture.
- Leave to cool slightly (if you can resist) and cut into squares and serve.
I usually use silicon baking trays when I am baking as find them so much easier to use and clean, and rarely need greasing which is a bonus. I use them for most baking or if using a baking tray I use silicon liners.
If you love baking you might want to see my other recipes, I do love baking and always looking for new recipes to try or new baking accessories to use, but lately I have been unable to bake as much as I would like to.